The amended Consular Fees below takes effect on 9th November, 2020
APPROVED RATE (euros)
New/Renewal – 32 Pages (Minors/Adults)
New/Renewal – 48 Pages
Lost/Damaged – 32 Pages and 48 Pages
180.00 and 215.00
Travel Certificate (TC)
AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS
Authentication of Documents (Business)
Authentication of Documents (Academic Certificate)
Authentication of Biodata of Passport
Authentication of Ghana Driver’s License
Endorsement of Ghana Birth Certificate
Endorsement of Marriage Certificate
Renunciation of Citizenship
ENTRY PERMIT AND VISAS
PRIORITY VISAS FOR ALL CATEGORIES
(For delivery on the same day of request)
Double of the fee chargeable
From Tuesday, 9th November, 2020, all visa applicants are required to fulfill the following requirements when applying for a Ghana entry visa;
- Applicants should be legally resident in the Netherlands
- Applicant should submit a duly completed visa application form online at https://online.ghanaembassy.nl and upload a passport photographs taken not more than three (3) months prior to the date of submission.
- A copy of a return ticket or print out of travel itinerary.
- In cases of Journalists and/or film crew who are covering an event or shooting a film in Ghana, additional requirements are needed. More information can be obtained by contacting the Consular Section.
- An international certificate of vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Applicant’s passport must have validity of at least six (6) months.
- Applicants should submit photocopies of relevant pages of their passport.
- Non Dutch Passport holders with a valid residence permit must submit a current original extract from your municipal population registry. (Uittreksel uit het gemeentelijke basisadministratie persoonsgegevens; GBA)